This product is made up of 3d printable downloadable files to construct a foldable Christmas tree. What you are getting is the files to 3d print your own parts to help you build the tree.
Do you want pixel trees in your light display?
Here are some benefits to this 3d printable design.
- Fast Set-up
- Fast Tear-Down
- Easy Storage
- Sturdy Design
- You Can Make Your Trees Various Different Sizes
- Once Purchased You Can Build Unlimited Trees
- PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!
Some things that you will need to purchase elsewhere are:
- 1/2 inch schedule 40 pvc
- A metal curtain rod or metal conduit (available at most box stores)
- If you use 1/2 inch conduit for the vertical post, you will probably have to increase the scale of your prints in your slicing program for the topper, the mid-base, and the base to fit a larger diameter as the curtain rods that these were designed for have a smaller diameter.
- some nuts and bolts
- pixel strips
- some hot glue