- You can print her on an Ender 3. But, check out the measurements in the photos. The measurements are in millimeters
- She likes to sit on your front porch or mounted on 1/2″ pvc Conduit
- Her Stem lights up (not as bright as the other pixels but still kind of cool)
- She uses 97 pixels when fully loaded. But, if you want a 270 degree pumpkin you will only need 73
- You will need some 8-32 nylon lock nuts and 3/4″ 8-32 machine screws to put her together
- If you are doing a 360 degree pumpkin that last side piece gets a little cramped when tightening the screw.
- Be careful to not crack the arm of the hub.
- But, if you do, hot glue is your friend.